Replace: A day after releasing watchOS 8.6 beta 3 to builders, it’s now out there to public beta testers as properly .
Every week after releasing watchOS 8.6 beta 2 to builders, Apple is now seeding the third check model of the upcoming working system for the Apple Watch. Right here’s the whole lot new coming with watchOS 8.6 beta 3.
Right this moment’s construct is 19T5562f. A lot of the information associated to this model regards Apple Pay and Apple Pockets, that are the options additionally out there with iOS 15.5 beta 3. These are the updates:
- Bodily Apple Card now known as “Titanium Card” in Pockets settings
- Apple Pay rebranded as “Apple Money” in Messages app
- iTunes Go rebranded as “Apple Account Card” within the Pockets app
As analyzed by 9to5Mac, iTunes Go will develop into a brand new card known as the “Apple Account Card.” This card will probably be displayed within the Pockets app similar to the Apple Card and the Apple Money card. This fashion, as a substitute of getting to point out a QR Code when buying at an Apple Retailer, the person will be capable to full the acquisition utilizing Apple Pay.
Totally different from watchOS 8.5, watchOS 8.6 seems like a small replace, since we’re getting close to WWDC 2022 keynote. The present model of the Apple Watch working system gives a handful of latest options, together with 37 new emojis.
It additionally brings:
- The flexibility to authorize Apple TV purchases and subscriptions;
- COVID-19 vaccination playing cards in Apple Pockets, which now helps the EU Digital COVID Certificates format;
- Updates to irregular rhythm notifications designed to enhance atrial fibrillation identification (out there in the US, Chile, Hong Kong, South Africa, and lots of areas the place the characteristic is on the market);
- Audio hints in Health+ give you audio commentary of visually demonstrated strikes throughout exercises.
watchOS 8.6 beta 3 is on the market alongside the third beta model of iOS 15.5, iPadOS 15.5, tvOS 15.5, and macOS 12.4 .
When you spot any modifications within the new betas from Apple immediately, tell us within the feedback under or on Twitter @9to5Mac.
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.