The Peloton Bike does an excellent job of monitoring your exercise metrics after every trip. Whereas these metrics are all viewable beneath your profile, it has not been organized nicely to permit members to simply analyze and monitor their progress.
Launched right now, a brand new iOS app referred to as CycleStats seeks to unravel this downside, each with higher visualized coaching information and extra complete analytics instruments.
The brand new app CycleStats is obtainable for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Contact as a free obtain within the App Retailer. A subscription to CycleStats Professional is obtainable for $9.99 per 12 months with a one-week free trial or $1.99 monthly.
Should you use this App Retailer Hyperlink or the code “9TO5” earlier than July 2022, you’ll be able to obtain 20% off your first 12 months and pay simply $7.99
CycleStats permits you extra simply view and set up your entire Peloton Bike trip metrics, with quite a lot of choices. What I like most to date is having the ability to view and evaluate my private information for every time period. It is rather motivating to see development laid out this manner.
In addition to improved metric analytics, CycleStats Professional additionally contains the next:
- Add courses to your stack straight from CycleStats.
- Add and take away bookmarks in your favourite courses.
- View all makes an attempt of the identical class to see progress over time.
- Save notes for every exercise to seize insights.
- Coming Quickly: Set one-time and recurring objectives for exercises, output, and distance.
- Coming Quickly: Tag exercises to simply seize particulars about every exercise.