Need some fast methods to see how a lot energy your AirPods and charging case have? Learn alongside for learn how to test AirPods battery (AirPods Professional too) on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
AirPods and AirPods Professional characteristic between 4.5 and 6 hours of use when absolutely charged with the charging case that includes 20-24 further hours of energy – relying on which AirPods you could have.
Whereas it’s simple to ensure the earbuds are often charged up by storing them within the charging case, it may be simple to neglect how a lot cost the case has because it must be juiced up much less ceaselessly. Beneath we’ll have a look at quite a lot of methods to test AirPods battery.
test AirPods battery
AirPods battery on iPhone and iPad
- Maintain your AirPods within the case close to your iPhone or iPad and open the lid to see an animated pop-up
- Add a Battery widget to iPhone or iPad
- Will be positioned on the House Display, different app pages, or Right now View
- Press and maintain in your House Display > faucet + within the high left nook, select one of many three Batteries widgets
- From Management Middle, an audio app, or your Lock Display, faucet the AirPlay icon
- AirPods battery standing will present up once they’re related
On Apple Watch
- Join your AirPods together with your Apple Watch (both in an audio app or from Management Middle > AirPlay icon > select AirPods)
- Open Management Middle (swipe up from the underside of your watch face)
- Faucet the battery % icon
- Now you’ll see your AirPods battery (depart not less than 1 AirPod within the case with the lid open to see the case battery degree too)
- Be sure that your AirPods are related (not less than have your case open close to your Mac)
- Click on the Bluetooth icon within the menu bar (high proper nook)
- You’ll see your AirPods battery as proven beneath (to see the case’s battery hold not less than 1 AirPod within the case with the lid open)
- Siri can test AirPods battery for you with a request so simple as “AirPods battery?”
Examine AirPods battery with case LED
- Together with your AirPods within the charging case, open the lid
- The LED will present the standing of the earphones, inexperienced means absolutely charged
- With AirPods out of the case, the LED reveals the standing of the case’s battery
- Inexperienced signifies absolutely charged, amber means lower than 1 full cost remaining
AirPods low battery tone
- Every AirPod will play a low battery tone when hitting 10% plus one other warning tone simply earlier than they fully die
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.