Because the Season of Alola continues, one other occasion is coming to Pokémon Go. The Water Pageant is returning, and with it tons of Water kind Pokémon and Pokémon discovered close to the water. Happily, we right here at iMore have all the things it’s essential know to get probably the most out of this thrilling recurring occasion. And make sure you try our greatest Pokémon Go equipment, so that you may be totally geared up in your Pokémon Journey!
What’s the Water Pageant in Pokémon Go?
The Water Pageant is a recurring occasion in Pokémon Go that focuses on Water kind Pokémon and Pokémon present in and close to water. This yr will characteristic the a lot anticipated “Drip Lapras”, a costumed Lapras found by dataminers fairly a while in the past, and the debut of Dewpider, a Bug and Water kind initially found within the Alola area of Gen VII. Binacle will even have its Shiny debut and gamers can have various methods to interact within the occasion, together with a World Problem.
When is the Water Pageant in Pokémon Go?
The Water Pageant runs from Thursday, Could 12 by means of Friday, Could 20, 2022.
Pokémon with the potential to be Shiny are indicated with an asterisk.
Throughout the Water Pageant, the next Pokémon may be discovered extra typically within the wild:
The next Pokémon may be hatched from 7KM eggs collected from good friend items through the Water Pageant:
Throughout the occasion, the next Pokémon may be challenged in raids:
- Qwilfish* (one star)
- Wailmer* (one star)
- Spritzee (one star)
- Helioptile (one star)
- Rockruff* (one star)
- Alolan Raichu* (three star)
- Costumed Lapras* (three star)
- Feraligatr (three star)
- Azumarill (three star)
- Ludicolo (three star)
- Tapu Fini (5 star)
- Mega Blastoise* (Mega)
Gamers can spin PokéStops and Gyms to gather occasion unique Area Analysis duties through the Water Pageant to earn the next rewards:
- Costumed Lapras*
- Blastoise Mega Power
- Gyarados Mega Power
The Water Pageant options the subsequent seasonal Particular Analysis line: Poni Island Particular Analysis
Web page one
- Catch ten Pokémon for ten PokéBalls
- Energy up Pokémon 5 instances for 5 Razz Berries
- Defeat two Staff GO Rocket grunts for 3 Hyper Potions
Completion Rewards: Alolan Raticate encounter, 500 Stardust, 500 XP
Web page two
- Catch three Water kind Pokémon for a Tentacruel encounter
- Take a snapshot of a Water kind Pokémon for a Wailmer encounter
- Use 5 Berries to assist catch Pokémon for a Wingull encounter
Completion Rewards: Quick TM, 500 Stardust, 500 XP
Web page three
- Stroll 2KM for a Miltank encounter
- Catch 15 Pokémon for ten Nice Balls
- Spin 5 PokéStops or Gyms for a Stufful encounter
Completion Rewards: Premium Battle Go, 500 Stardust, 500 XP
Web page 4
- Ship 5 items to associates for ten Nice Balls
- Catch 15 Pokémon for seven Pinap Berries
- Win a raid for an Alolan Exeggutor encounter
Completion Rewards: 15 Extremely Balls, 3,000 Stardust, 8,000 XP
A Timed Analysis line may be accomplished through the occasion that gamers can full to earn 50 Gyarados Mega Power, 1,000 XP, 1,000 Stardust, and encounters with a costumed Lapras and Dewpider.
The Water Pageant contains the next World Problem:
- Catch 600,000,000 Water kind Pokémon
Completion Rewards: Double Sweet for catching Pokémon for the rest of the occasion
The next bonuses can be found through the Water Pageant:
- Wet Lure Modules length elevated to 2 hours
- Double Sweet from hatching eggs
- Elevated XL Sweet from hatching eggs
- Water Pageant Scarf within the PokéShop
Questions concerning the Water Pageant in Pokémon Go?
Do you could have any questions concerning the Water Pageant in Pokémon Go? Which Water kind Pokémon are you most excited to come across? Tell us within the feedback under and make sure you try the remainder of our Pokémon Go guides so you can also turn out to be a Pokémon Grasp!