The discharge of iOS 16 and the iPhone 14 lineup has been largely clean, however there are all the time a number of small issues to iron out. Within the case of Apple’s new telephones, the iPhone 14 Professional and iPhone 14 Professional Max fashions have exhibited a worrying digicam shaking drawback when used with some third-party apps like Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat. It unusually didn’t have an effect on everybody, however the movies of the bug in motion have flooded social media.
A bug that affected much more customers was endemic to iOS 16 on all gadgets. The brand new immediate to permit an app to stick from the clipboard (a pleasant safety measure) was popping up with each try to stick, relatively than simply the primary time. Once more, the bug didn’t appear to hit everybody, however being prompted time and again is actually not the anticipated conduct.
Each of these well-publicized bugs have been anticipated to be mounted in a software program replace subsequent week, however Apple’s up to the mark as a result of iOS 16.0.2 has simply been launched with a repair for each issues, and some different lesser bugs. The discharge notes are as follows:
This replace offers bug fixes and vital safety updates on your iPhone together with the next:
• Digital camera might vibrate and trigger blurry pictures when capturing with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Professional and iPhone 14 Professional Max
• Show might seem fully black throughout system setup
• Copy and paste between apps might trigger a permission immediate to look greater than anticipated
• VoiceOver could also be unavailable after rebooting
• Addresses a problem the place contact enter was unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 shows after being serviced
For those who’re utilizing an iPhone 14 or you’ve got upgraded your iPhone to iOS 16 already, you’ll be able to seize this replace by opening Settings, deciding on Normal, then Software program Replace.